Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Tell Everyone




1 Chronicles 16:8
Contemporary English Version (CEV)
8 Praise the Lord
    and pray in his name!
Tell everyone
    what he has done.

My cousin, Jason, sent me a Facebook Portal. It uses WiFi to place calls. If the other party also has a Portal, then we can see each other in high resolution. I was delighted. The first thing I did was call Jason and thank him. He came through beautifully and it was a delight to see him while we were chatting.

Then I called my brother, Jason had also given him a Portal. So we chatted. He lives less than 10 miles away, by freeway. This is way more convenient than driving approximately a half hour by freeway  to see him. Then I saw t hat our friends in Madagascar were on line on their computer. So I called them. Poor guys! Pam was awake but still in bed, Gideon was in the shower. It was 6:00 a.m. there. We had a good chat, because Portal will also use a smart phone and the camera on the smart phone. I told them about my Portal and they were duly impressed. The Portal responds to voice commands, all I have to do is say, “Hey Portal, call Pam!” and it does it. I can say, “Hey Portal, Go to sleep!” and it turns itself off. Ah! But it is only asleep, not off. Because if I say “Hey Portal, wake up!” It’s immediately awake and ready for action.

In the Sixty’s slang that’s real cool! I enjoy telling people about it. God healed me from the very deadly West Nile Virus and I also enjoy telling people I meet what God has done for me. Some will ask what treatment there is for West Nile Virus. As far as I know there is no treatment for it. The hospital I was in kept me alive for three weeks, feeding me at times by IV. It took them three weeks to determine it was WNV for starters. I spent another 5 weeks in rehab, gaining the use of my body and mind again. I had two friends that it killed. I’m not sure why God chose to save me and neither of them. God never explains His reasons.

May I remember to always “Praise the Lord…and tell everyone what He has done!” Thank You Jesus


No comments:

Post a Comment